Customer Support (technical) & Success Specialist - APAC/China
China, Shanghai Shi, ShanghaiOperations
What we do
No matter if you’re the biggest sports fanatic, have a ‘minor’ shoe addiction or you own just one pair of sneakers, you know that finding the “perfect” shoe can be challenging. We’re here to help people find that perfect shoe every single time. We have created a way to make a 3D scan of your feet and match that profile with our own (and the world’s largest) database of 3D-scanned shoes. Our goal is to inspire people to do what they love in maximum comfort, whether it’s running a marathon, dancing all night or simply going for a stroll in the park. As an employer, we strive to translate this philosophy into a happy and balanced lifestyle for all our team members, giving them the opportunity to grow and thrive while doing what they love. Like our concept? Read more about it here!
The fit we hope to find
SafeSize is expanding in China! To make sure we help our customers make the best use of our scanners and software in our Asia Pacific region (office in Shanghai) we are looking for more Customer Support & Success colleagues. You will operate in a large region, in a small team on the ground, although you will interact with colleagues in other countries frequently. This requires a high level of autonomy, flexibility and initiative, as well skills to work effectively together in an international environment. Are you driven by an urge to serve and help customers, and do you want to bring our revolution in footwear to the next level? Do read on!
What you'll do
The role of Customer Support & Success Specialist is all about helping our customers with the usage of our solutions, answering questions from customers, and solving problems. You do this by phone, mail, chat, and by visiting the stores. These issues can be related to the use of our software, our hardware, and/or customer portal. You will need some level of IT knowledge and tech savviness is required. You will work together with Account Teams in your region as well as the global Support Team. You will have a dual reporting line, into the Regional Manager and the Customer Support Manager.
This role consists of:
- As part of the customer support team, dealing with tickets, solving problems and answering questions of customers. All customer questions/issues are recorded in our Helpdesk system (Odoo), you determine severity level and make sure that the tickets are resolved within the Service Level Agreement.
- Investigating and solving operational issues raised by customers or escalating technical issues to technical support team.
- Serving as the middle(wo)man, including translations, between our customers and technical/operational team when needed.
- Configuring SafeSize systems remotely and supporting customers remotely during the installation.
- Working together with other Customer Support & Success Team members across the globe.
- Occasionally visiting customers for installations, training of staff or problem solving.
- Monitoring systems (e.g. via Sumo Logic) and customer KPI reports (e.g. Google Data Studio) to detect potential issues proactively and taking actions.
- Translating recurring issues and feedback into Product backlog items and/or process improvement actions.
- Creating and maintaining handbooks / templates / training / FAQ for securing knowledge.
- Organizing shipments of our product and dispatching this to the stores of our customers.
- Working together with Account Managers, Delivery Managers and Account Teams to best support customers.
What SafeSize offers you
Being a great employer is important for SafeSize. We strongly believe in social impact (doing things right AND doing the right things) and offering our employees an awesome experience is a crucial element of that. We see fun and engagement as two core ingredients of a successful team. We encourage our people to find their passion within work and create an inspiring environment for our team, so everyone can excel and continue to grow.
A sneak peek into our perks:
- A competitive salary
- A modern office location at WeWork Nanjing Xi Lu (metro 2, 12, 13) in the centre of Jing'an, with a great office vibe, facilities, events & networking opportunities
- Volunteer time off: extra time off to spend on assisting a good cause of your choice
- Reimbursement of lunch costs
- Cell phone plan and company laptop
- Travel expenses covered
- Monthly team events and drinks
- Daily mindfulness sessions
- Learning and Development budget
- And most important of all: a driven team of talented SafeSizers and an inspiring place to work and learn, where we work together according to the five company values:
Be a force of good - Foster passion & fun - Dream big, start small, learn fast
Take ownership - Build trust and lend a helping hand
What you bring:
- Experience with customer success/support or other customer facing roles, ideally with retailers
- Experience with ticketing systems, support chats and helpdesk tools, and also MS Excel
- Problem solving skills – identifying quickly what could be root causes of issues and solve
- Strong interest in retail, with a preference for familiarity with the footwear and/or sport industry
- Affinity with IT technical skills, which consist of:
- Solid knowledge of computer hardware and computer peripheral devices
- Experience in second-line support with a focus on Linux OS environments
- Relevant working knowledge of network types and different network environments
- At least basic knowledge of SQL and databases
- Understanding and ability to read API communication
- A drive to acquire skills and develop yourself
- A high degree of initiative and ownership
Who you are:
- A hands-on customer-orientated connector who identifies needs and loves helping customer
- An excellent communicator, fluent in Mandarin and English written & spoken, which is an absolute imperative for this position (speaking more languages is an advantage)
- An excellent communicator, both verbally, as well as in writing, able to find the exact right tone of voice for every candidate
- A team player who is not afraid to proactively reach out to colleagues and customers
- A flexible person that thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment and loves to take on and learn from new and unexpected challenges
Which steps to take:
If this sounds like you, click the apply button below! We would love to find out why you would be a great match for this position. Please do not forget to attach your CV and add a cover letter, explaining why you think SafeSize as a company and this role specifically are a perfect fit for you. If you have any questions about this position or SafeSize, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not work with recruiters for this vacancy, so please do not contact us for acquisition.